A. put on B. are put on C. was put on D. often put on
13. The birds _______ fly away last Saturday. A. let to B. is let to
C. was let D. were let to
14. A strange sound ______ yesterday evening. A. was heard B. hears C. heard D. is heard
15. A beautiful bike _______ him by his classmates. A. sent to B. will sent to
C. was sent to D. will be sent for
16. Miss Chen ______ just ______ to speak at the meeting. A. has …been asked B. has been …asked C. Have been … asked D. have …been asked
17. Meat _______ out in this shop . We can _________ now. A. have been sold , get nothing B. has been sold , get nothing C. has been sold , get some D. have been sold , get some
18. The new play _______ in theatre now . Why don’t you go in and see it ? A. is being shown B. is showing C. is shown D. shows 19. Can you tell _______ ? A. when did it happen B. when was it happened C. when it happened D. when it was happened
20. ______ the job ______ by Lucy or by John ? Tell me the truth , please. A. Has … finished B. Has …being finished C. Is …finish
D. Has …been finished
1. When _____ the first man-made satellite _______ （send）up into space ?
2. Last year vegetables ______ （grow）in the garden by Tom and he ______ （sell）them himself.
3. She ______ （help）him with his homework tomorrow evening.
4. How many magazines ______ （ can borrow）in your library every week ? 5. John ______ （hear）to go upstairs two hours ago. 6. －Who ______ （save）her father ? －He ______ （save）by that policeman.
7. The doctor ______ （send for）because his grandpa was ill.
8. Mooncakes ______ （make）by his mother every year . ______ your mother _____ （make）