现在位置: >

2017中考英语句子翻译专项训练及答案

The scientist is busy making speeches in public.

19. 我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的日常生活。

I wonderif you can describe your daily life in English .

20. 环境污染如此严重,以致导致了各种疾病。

The environment pollution was so serious that it led to different kinds of diseases

21. 他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而行。

He advised us to take on new challenges and think twice before taking action.

22. 我的一位外国朋友来中国很多年了,所以他中文说得很好。One of my foreign friends has been in China for many years , so he can speak Chinese well.

23. 去年你父亲多久去北京出差一次?

How often did your father go to Beijing on business last year?

24. 我父母对我如此严格,以致我真的感到筋疲力尽。

My parents are so strict with me that Ireally feel tired out.

25. 我过去常常梦想成为一名世界闻名的音乐家。

Iused to dream of becoming a world-famousmusician.

26. 他已经决定放弃工作去周游世界。

He has decided to give up his work to travel around the world .

27. 这位学生分发所有的杂志有困难。

The student hasdifficulty giving out all the magazines .

28. 我认为这双鞋子和我的不是同一个尺码。

I don’t think this pair of shoes is the same size as mine.

29. 当我们到达山顶时,我再也走不动了。

Icouldn’t walk any further when we got tothe top of the mountain

30. 这个老人没有可倾诉的朋友,所以感到有点孤独。

The old man has no friends to talk to, so hefeels a little lonely .

31. 据说这本书将被译成英语。

Itis said that this book will be translated into English .

32. 这本书给我许多关于如何改善我们生活的好建议。

This book gives me many suggestions on how to improve our lives.

33. 我们相信谭盾的音乐会将给我们开启一个全新的世界。

We believe Tan Dun’s musicwill open up a whole new world to us.

34. 我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。

Wethink it (is) impolite to cut in on others.

35. 今天,这位著名的人士将根据他自己的经历来谈谈餐桌礼仪。

相关文档
相关主题
返回顶部
热门文档