现在位置: >

2017中考英语句子翻译专项训练及答案

2017中考英语句子翻译专项训练

1. 他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。

They are discussing how to deal with this problem.

2. 他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。

Heis used to communicating with friends on the WeChat

3. 为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢?

Why don’t you/Why not search for information on the Internet?

4. 这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。

This time,you’d better not refuse to attend the meeting .

5. 你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?

Do youmind making up a piece of music with me?

6. 我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。

I couldn’t stop/help eating up all the fruit salad .

7. 在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。

We should try our best not to make the same mistake in our work.

8. 对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。

It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others.

9. 自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗?

Do you keep in touch with each other after she went abroad?

10. 请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。

Please warn him not to leave tha tap running when leaving.

11. 你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗?

Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood?

12. 依靠你自己是多么有意义啊!

How meaningful it is to depend on yourself!

13. 我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。

We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them. 14. 众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。

It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution.

15. 人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗?

Have humans realized the importance of protecting wild animals ?

16. 他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。

He is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong.

17. 为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。

Take a notebook with you (in order) to write down what you see.

18. 这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。

相关文档
相关主题
返回顶部
热门文档