( ) 1. A. head B. teacher
( ) 2. A. those B. home
( ) 3. A. early B、sky
4. A. warm B. garden C. market D. party ( )
5. A. push B. fun C. sun D. ugly
1. Teenagers shouldn’t be allowed ________, they are not serious enough.
B. to drive
D. to driving
2. We all want to see him ______his dreams.
C. to achieve
3. He regrets _________ his mom.
A. not to listen
B. not listened to
C. not listening to
D. was not listened
4. Don’t get_________ when you study in groups.
5. should not be allowed to go out at night.
B. Twelve years olds
6.—Jim enjoys listening to pop music. — ______________.
A. So Helen does.
B. So does Helen
C. Also is Helen
D. Helen likes also